Stonewall Marine has special programs designed for your yachts and cruisers twenty six feet and greater.
Our policies include multiple coverage’s:
- Hull and Equipment Coverage for your yacht while it is afloat stored ashore, or in transit by trailer or by truck. This includes the hull, machinery, sails, fittings, and unattached equipment and accessories. Your unattached equipment and accessories temporarily stored ashore are covered up to 50% of the amount of insurance of your yacht.
- Hull and Equipment Coverage for dinghies, tenders, yacht trailers, and outboard motors (dependent upon age), provided they are scheduled separately.
- Liability/P&I Coverage for loss of life, bodily injury, and property damage to third parties, with limits available up to $1,000,000.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Boaters Insurance Coverage which matches the Liability/P&I Coverage limits chosen by you, subject to a $500,000 maximum limit.
- Primary Medical Payments Coverage is for your guests/passengers and excess coverage for all "insured’s" up to $25,000 per occurrence.
- Personal Effects Coverage of $2,500 for your personal property and that of others is included. Higher limits are available at a nominal additional premium.
- Emergency Service and Towing Coverage (including yacht trailer roadside service) in case of an emergency of $500 is included. Depending upon the value of your yacht, higher limits are available up to $10,000 at a nominal additional premium.
- Long shore and Harbor Worker's Compensation Insurance Coverage is included at no additional premium.
- Non-owned and Loaner Yacht Liability Coverage included at no additional charge, subject to certain policy provisions.
- Newly Acquired Property Coverage , subject to certain policy provisions.
- Defense Cost Coverage
- Wreck Removal Expense Coverage
Coverage’s that can customize your policy:
- Full-Time Captain / Crew Coverage Endorsement
- Navigation Limit Extension Endorsement- for special trips you may decide to take in the future.
- Land Transportation Extension Endorsement
- "Six-Pack" Charter Coverage Endorsement
- NAVIGUARD Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Endorsement for "qualified" yachts.
- Reduced $250 Electronic Navigational Device Deductible
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage
- Automatic $3,000 Unscheduled Dinghy &Outboard
- Motor Coverage
- Hurricane/Named Storm Protection Coverage
- Additional Repair Coverage
- Underinsured Boaters Coverage
- "Limited" Contractual Liability Coverage
- Chartering Liability Coverage
Special premium discounts are applied when calculating your annual premium for:
- Your years of yachting experience
- Previous yacht ownership
- A new "multi-policy" discount
- Completion of various boating educational courses
- Automatic fire protection equipment
- Theft-deterrent and security devices on your yacht and yacht trailer